Information on Ride Wild by Bertrand Verdelet , ski, snowboard and mountain bike instructor in Megève , Chamonix, guide and mountain guide in France
Meeting points for your chosen activity, be it ski-ing, mountain biking or hiking can be in different locations; your chalet or hotel, or at the bottom of the slopes, we can discuss your needs and make a plan.
SCENIC SKI MOUNTAINS RESORTS VILLAGES
Chamonix...Megeve...Val d'Isère...Courchevel 3 Valleys, resorts, exceptional villages, historical areas; from the beautiful outdoors, and to some cool ideas to after skiing, experiencing restaurants and nightlife, I can orientate you and your family to get the maximum from your holidays
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In the event of cancellation, the refund will be calculated as a percentage of the total cost of all lessons booked, as follows:
- Cancellation 10 days or more before the start of the first course: 100%.
- Cancellation 5 to 10 days before the start of the first course: 50%.
- Cancellation less than 5 days before the start of the first course: No refund.
Of course and without exception: no refund or postponement will be made in the following cases.
- In the event that the Customer suffers an accident making it impossible to participate in the activity. The Customer is responsible for taking out any specialized insurance policy, such as “cancellation insurance”.
- In the event of interruption or non-completion of a course due to a lack of form / technique, inability to attend the courses at the time and date set, absence, illness or whatever the reasons.
- If a course, activity or course is stopped for reasons beyond our control (stop of the lift, a ski lift, gondola, cable car, bad weather, safety, conditions, etc…).
- We reserve the right to modify, with or without notice, the schedule or the content of any activity due to weather, snow or security conditions without such modification giving the right to compensation from any customer. . Class times may be changed depending on the opening and closing times of the ski lifts.
2. Modification of services
Given the organization and planning required to provide educational services, activities cannot be changed during the two (2) days preceding the start of the activity.
Before this two (2) day period, changes (schedules, number of people, level) may be made to the activity, subject to the availability of instructors, any additional cost being communicated to the Customer with the Customer's agreement. .
To participate in the activities, you must be in good health, be in good shape, be suitably equipped and dressed for the reserved activities, and follow the instructions given by professional staff.
Instructors will assess whether a program can take place or not. They will take into account the weather, snow conditions and the capacity of the participants.
5. Weather conditions
Once we have made the decision to organize an activity, it will not be canceled or postponed due to the weather and no refunds or postponements will be made.
Apart from liability insurance, our services do not include personal insurance.
7. Using the headset
Because snow sports involve risks, helmets are compulsory for children under 13 and strongly recommended for all participants.
8. Reservation, registration and payment
Registration is subject to availability and confirmation from us.
In order to confirm your reservation, the total cost of the activity is payable upon reservation. Once your payment is received, your reservation will be confirmed and a confirmation will be sent to you. Your reservation will be considered as your recognition and acceptance of our general conditions of sale.
Ridewild Ski Bike school reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions and admits that this is not an exhaustive list of circumstances.